Private Service to this amazing paradise:
- Snacks and Lunch on the Island
- Hiking to Island Summit
- Ground Transportation
Price varies on group sizes
7 Days a Week: From 8am
8 hours aprox.
Departs Daily at 8am
From Playa Mantas Punta Leona, Tarcoles, Jaco Beach, Hermosa Beach. Scheduled Pickups Available upon Request.
Details & Itinerary
Enjoy our famous Tortuga Island in a private boat with luxury details that will make you feel like a Rock Star. A full day with quality service and enjoy the best views just 45 minutes from our operations center in Playa Mantas to the island.
We start with the snorkeling tour, where you can swim in a natural fish tank. We visit the island where our restaurant will serve the best Costa Rican dish, enjoy the crystal-clear waters, and white sand that the island offers us and where our staff will provide you with a service of activities and drinks during your stay.
- We will pick you up at your accommodation if it was requested
- Around 07:30 am we will be at our operation center
- Some snacks will be taken few minutes later boarding
- Snorkeling equipment preparation will be done by our guides and you
- Drinks will be available during the entire trip
- Free time for you at the beach
- Enjoy delicious lunch at the restaurant of the Island
- Drinks will still there, ask for them if you want more
- Let`s stop for swimming and do snorkeling
- Other activities such as Banana boat, hiking, are available
Included in price
- Chosen boat
- Round trip transportation from the surroundings (Tárcoles – Jaco – Hermosa)
- Natural drinks and sodas (unlimited)
- 4 local beers per person (Optional and with a special rate)
- Tropical Fruits
- Fishing on the way to the island (Optional)
- Bilingual Tour Guide and Captain
What You Should Bring
We have enough drinks for you, but it is a good idea to carry:
- Light color clothes
- Extra clothes
- Hat, Cap
- Water shoes / Sandals
- ID copy
Best Times for This Excursion
We operate all year round, however up to you to decide when to join us.
Here are some recommendations to keep in mind:
- Peak season brace basically any holidays season
- The high season covers from December to April
- From May to August could be a great time to come, maybe some showers in the afternoon but nice sunset
- From September to December we have our green season, which means that water falls more frequently but is a great period to enjoy whales, dolphins, huge turtles as well good fish banks.
- Chat we us or book a meeting with one of our advisors to hold a conversation about your plans, no charges will be required for a few minutes of a friendly conversation.
This tour can be operated even with small babies, however, it could be tiring for them, we recommend a minimum age of 7 years old. Every minor must be with his/her parents and corresponded documentation.
We love to help, however, we have complex operations and expenses even prior to your arrival date, keeping this in mind we have to charge you 100% of the total cost in case of cancelations within 5 days. Please be aware you must cancel your activity 6 days in advance to receive a full refund. In spite, if you have a verifiable issue contact us directly, we may be able to help you with a new tour day or a partial refund.
- If you want your stay to be more pleasant, chairs can be rented on the island for small fee, only cash.
Taught By Experts
Our captains and guides are certified by government authorities to do this job, but also, all of them are well trained to deliver a high standard of customer service and satisfaction at all times.
Together with our team, we have designed our activities keeping in mind our client’s desires, comments, reviews, and constant evaluation of every tour done.
We believe this is a never-ending evolution process we have to take care of in order to continue being the first option for adventures seekers, families, and friends groups.
If you book the transportation from your accommodation with us, you will be picked up by an authorized tourism van, with comfortable seats and A/C for the best satisfaction.
Don’t miss the opportunity of being in one of our boats for this activity and book in advance.