HorsebackCrocodiles and Aquatic
Enjoy this amazing adventure
- Horseback Riding
- Crocodile Boat Tour
- Banana Boat Tour
- Snorkeling and stand Up Paddle
7 Days per Week: From 8:30am
7 hours aprox.
Departs Daily at 8:30am
From Playa Mantas Punta Leona, Tarcoles, Jaco Beach, Hermosa Beach. Scheduled Pickups Available upon Request.
Details & Itinerary
Embark on an unforgettable adventure with a horseback riding tour that takes you through the lush forests and scenic landscapes of the region. Immerse yourself in the natural beauty and breathtaking views as you explore on horseback.
As part of this tour, you will also have the opportunity to witness the majesty of crocodiles up close during a dedicated crocodile tour. Observe these fascinating creatures in their natural habitat and learn about their behavior and habitat.
In addition to the horseback riding and crocodile tour, you can also experience the thrill of aquatic adventure with exciting activities like banana boat snorkeling and paddleboarding. Explore the stunning waters of the Pacific Ocean and discover the vibrant marine life that calls it home.
This tour is perfect for adventure-seekers and nature enthusiasts alike, providing a unique opportunity to immerse yourself in the beauty of the natural world while enjoying a range of exciting activities. Book your horseback riding, crocodile tour, and aquatic adventure today for an experience you’ll never forget.
- We will pick you up at your accommodation if it was requested
- Start with the spectacular Horseback Riding
- Continue your trip with the amazing Crocodile Boat Tour
- Have some fresh fruits and water
- Then we continue to Playa Mantas and hop on the Banana boat tour
- Enjoy the snorkeling and paddle board
- Relax and spend time at Limoncito Beach
- Enjoy a delicious lunch.
What You Should Bring
It is a good idea to carry:
- Extra clothes
- Hat, Cap
- Water shoes / Sandals
- ID copy
- Closed shoes
Best Times for This Excursion
We operate all year round, however up to you to decide when to join us.
Here are some recommendations to keep in mind:
- Peak season brace basically any holidays season
- The high season covers from December to April
- From May to August could be a great time to come, maybe some showers in the afternoon but nice sunset
- From September to December we have our green season, which means that water falls more frequently but is a great period to enjoy whales, dolphins, huge turtles as well good fish banks.
- Chat we us or book a meeting with one of our advisors to hold a conversation about your plans, no charges will be required for a few minutes of a friendly conversation.
This aquatic adventure tour is open to all skill levels, including children aged 6 years and up. Expert guides will ensure safety and provide instructions for maximum enjoyment.
Cancellations requested 48hrs prior to the activity starting time will receive a 100% refund. In spite, if you have a verifiable issue contact us directly, we may be able to help you with a new tour day or a partial refund.
Taught By Experts
Our captains and guides are certified by government authorities to do this job, but also, all of them are well trained to deliver a high standard of customer service and satisfaction at all times.
Together with our team, we have designed our activities keeping in mind our client’s desires, comments, reviews, and constant evaluation of every tour done.
We believe this is a never-ending evolution process we have to take care of in order to continue being the first option for adventures seekers, families, and friends groups.
If you book the transportation from your accommodation with us, you will be picked up by an authorized tourism van, with comfortable seats and A/C for the best satisfaction.