ATV, Aquatic and Horseback
Enjoy this amazing adventure
- ATV Tour
- Horseback Riding
- Banana Boat Tour
- Snorkeling and stand Up Paddle
7 Days per Week: From 8:30am
7 hours aprox.
Departs Daily at 8:30am
From Playa Mantas Punta Leona, Tarcoles, Jaco Beach, Hermosa Beach. Scheduled Pickups Available upon Request.
Details & Itinerary
Experience a thrilling adventure with an ATV tour, horseback riding, and aquatic excursion that will take you through the rugged terrain and hidden gems of the area. On an ATV tour, you’ll be able to explore the rugged terrain and discover the breathtaking natural landscapes. With its unique vantage point, horseback riding provides an unparalleled way to take in the stunning scenery while also providing a thrilling and memorable experience.
The Aquatic Adventure offers an array of exciting activities that include banana boat rides, snorkeling, and paddleboarding. You’ll be able to dive into the clear blue waters and explore the underwater world or glide through the waves on a banana boat ride. With experienced guides and top-of-the-line equipment, you’ll have the confidence to enjoy the activities to their fullest.
This combination of activities is perfect for those seeking an unforgettable experience and an opportunity to connect with nature. So, come and join us to create memories that will last a lifetime!
- We will pick you up at your accommodation if it was requested
- Start with the spectacular ATV Tour
- Continue your trip with the incredible horseback riding
- Have some fresh fruits and water
- Then we continue to Playa Mantas and hop on the Banana boat tour
- Enjoy the snorkeling and paddle board
- Relax and spend time at Limoncito Beach
- Enjoy a delicious lunch.
What You Should Bring
It is a good idea to carry:
- Extra clothes
- Hat, Cap
- Water shoes / Sandals
- ID copy
- Closed shoes
- For the ATV’S tour, a guarantee deposit with Credit Card and license are required
Best Times for This Excursion
We operate all year round, however up to you to decide when to join us.
Here are some recommendations to keep in mind:
- Peak season brace basically any holidays season
- The high season covers from December to April
- From May to August could be a great time to come, maybe some showers in the afternoon but nice sunset
- From September to December we have our green season, which means that water falls more frequently but is a great period to enjoy whales, dolphins, huge turtles as well good fish banks.
- Chat we us or book a meeting with one of our advisors to hold a conversation about your plans, no charges will be required for a few minutes of a friendly conversation.
This aquatic adventure tour is open to all skill levels, including children aged 10 years and up. Expert guides will ensure safety and provide instructions for maximum enjoyment.
Cancellations requested 48hrs prior to the activity starting time will receive a 100% refund. In spite, if you have a verifiable issue contact us directly, we may be able to help you with a new tour day or a partial refund.
Taught By Experts
Our captains and guides are certified by government authorities to do this job, but also, all of them are well trained to deliver a high standard of customer service and satisfaction at all times.
Together with our team, we have designed our activities keeping in mind our client’s desires, comments, reviews, and constant evaluation of every tour done.
We believe this is a never-ending evolution process we have to take care of in order to continue being the first option for adventures seekers, families, and friends groups.
If you book the transportation from your accommodation with us, you will be picked up by an authorized tourism van, with comfortable seats and A/C for the best satisfaction.